Saturday 21 April 2012

Dots 'n' doodles

I have made a leap (of faith and technology) and decided to call my blog dots 'n' doodles (previously Serendipity).  When I started this blog over a year ago, I did not quite know how my style would develop and think that it is now time for a change to reflect this.

Have not come up with a suitable banner though, but that will come. It has taken a little while to do all this as I had to change my flickr account and facebook names as well.  But I do feel very positive and excited by all this.

Happy weekend everyone and thank you and welcome to my new followers.

3 comments:

  1. Great choice for the new name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new name :-) I recently had to make a change to my business name as well, and it felt a bit like starting over so I know it can be scary! But it really feels so great when you choose one that really "fits".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new name...it fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...