Friday 11 January 2013

Creative Tuesdays - Birthday Something

Some may be wondering where I have been since last year, as this is my first blog post for 2013 and I have not been visiting my favourite blogs either.  I was struck down with the dreaded flu, I have never felt so bad with flu before and I am now suffering with infections in my left ear and my eyes. Things can only get better.

No matter what happened I knew that I had to do the CT challenge as this will be my 49th piece without a break. This one was stepping into the unknown for me as I decided to paint a small canvas freestyle (i.e. none of my trusty outlines to go by).


So Mr T, have a slice of virtual cupcake from me on your birthday!

See all the other birthday somethings on Mr T's blog.

8 comments:

  1. yum...all that frosting looks delightful!

    Thanks so much for your new year's wishes on my blog. Hope you feel better...that flu going around is especially horrible. We've been spared so far...I disinfect my boys when they come home from school...haha...they think I'm crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely birthday cupcake Linda, freestyle no less! Glad you survived the dreaded flu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I'm sorry you've been sick. I hope you're feeling better soon. The cupcake looks delicious and it's in my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nasty flu bug has bit far too many of my friends. Sorry he got you too. I do love your cupcake, and a new side of your artwork. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice Linda. Really like all the activity going on within the piece, the subtler pieces are my favorite, just there in the background, easily blending in when focusing inward, but just as easily coming to life when focusing outwards. Really nicely done. Hope you feel better soon, Flu's are horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm, loving that super decadent cupcake, and here, I can eat all the frosting I should want. :) Linda, I really like your paint on canvas style too. It's still so you and with that certain degree of eccentricity I so love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful work Linda...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, so sorry to hear you had the flu. I hope you're all recovered by now! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...