Saturday 29 March 2014

New Folksy dots n doodles shop

I have taken the plunge and opened a "dots n doodles" Folksy Shop.  I have made lots of fabric sewn cards to sell and will be adding fabric art later, and even possibly ACEO art in the future.  As it takes time to upload items, the store will gradually fill up so check back occasionally to see what there is.

Most important the link to my store is above and also I have added it to the right side of my blog.

So far I have two cards for sale, but more will be added this weekend.


As my shop is still a bit of work in progress, any feed back would be great.  I do need to sort out my banner though.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new shop! Ugh, for some reason uploading new items feels like such a chore so I totally understand. I have a bunch of stuff I should put in my shop but I have procrastinated. Maybe I will go put a thing now, since you reminded me! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...