Wednesday 29 July 2015

Just doodling

My blog has been seriously neglected of late and I only seem to upload my Creative Tuesdays challenges, although I have been busy making fabric art which I will show next time.

In the interim have been picking up my pens again and doodling flowers.  This is a very theraputic exercise and great fun to do.  Just need to think how to fill with colour, I think in an abstract way.  These are as a result of joning Robin Mead's on-line class Make Your Mark.



Have a fun filled flower day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous doodle flowers Linda. Looking forward to seeing them dressed in colour :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with lots of nice shapes! The varied line widths in particular really make these doodles pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, these are lovely nonetheless, Linda and hey, CT doesn't mind one bit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...