Saturday 10 September 2011

What have I been doing this week?

Well, I have joined the oh so talented and lovely Jane Davenport's Supplies Me on line workshop.  This class looks fabulous, with such lovely other participants.  I have not yet managed to start on my first assignment but am hoping to do that this weekend.

My beach huts bag arrived from Zazzle, it was a good test as I realised that paler items on frabric are not so vibrant.  But I think I will open a shop once I can get my head around all the correct sizings (pixels and ppi's), its another world!


I am part of a fortnightly co-op called Creative Tuesdays, and next Tuesday's entry is Kitchen, so I have had my thinking cap on and have been working on that, this is a sneaky little bit of my entry still being worked on, but I don't want to give the whole game away.  Visit my blog next Tuesday to see the finished item.


Finally, I painted four ACEO size owls.


 Hop over and visit the fabulous Artists in Blogland to catch up on everyone elses week.

Good weekend to everyone and my thoughts and best wishes to those who are were affected or are still suffering from the terrible 9/11.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh!! a bag, how cool! I love the owls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your projects- the owls are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you've been busy...love the owls and your kitchen sneak peek has me eager for more! Thanks for the show and tell! POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bags, beginning and owls...all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been a busy gal! The bag looks cute and I love the owl ACEOs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag looks great and loving the ACEO's. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about a zazzle shop too but just haven't the energy to start something that I need to learn so much for, etsy takes up so much time itself!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag looks great, loving the owls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...